It’s never been easier to obtain your Medical Marijuana Card.
The total cost is ONLY $249. It’s never been easier to obtain your Medical Marijuana Card!
Leaf Relief will take care of everything you need to get medical marijuana in one convenient visit!
- Smokeable Marijuana Certification
- Input of Marijuana Orders
- Assistance with Medical Marijuana Forms
- Medical Marijuana ID Card
- Medical Marijuana Qualification
- Medical Marijuana Certification
- Medical Marijuana Patient ID Number
- Medical Marijuana Physical Exam
- Review of Medical History
- Medical Records Requests
- Input into the Florida Medical Marijuana Registry
- Customized Medical Marijuana Treatment Plan
Our medical marijuana doctors offer a number of convenient Florida locations and are proud to provide compassionate care to patients in need; however, completing this form in no way constitutes certification approval by a medical marijuana doctor. By completing this form, you certify that the information provided is correct to the best of your knowledge and understand that to falsify information is grounds for denial of certification. You further acknowledge acceptance of solicitation regarding medical marijuana clinic services.
MEDICAL MARIJUANA APPLICATION
Complete this form to find out if you qualify for a Florida medical marijuana certification today!
QUALIFYING HEALTH CONDITIONS
West Palm Beach patients may receive medical marijuana treatment for a variety of health issues, including chronic nonmalignant pain, terminal conditions, and the following diagnoses:
CONDITIONS THAT COULD QUALIFY
Although the following conditions are not written into Florida’s Amendment 2, the initiative indicates that other diagnosable, debilitating conditions of like, kind, or class may be eligible for a medical marijuana certification.
- Chronic Pain (any kind)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chemotherapy Side Effects
- Essential Tremor (Kinetic)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Lyme Disease
- Meniere’s Disease
- Migraine Headaches
- Muscle Spasms
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Myasthenia Gravis (MG)
- Radiation Therapy Side Effects
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Severe Nausea
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Tardive Dyskinesia
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Ulcerative Colitis (UC)
Take a moment to signup for our newsletter and receive Florida medical marijuana law updates, news and local promos.